Tuesday, March 14, 2017

How to get rid of that bad orange/yellow in blonde hair !





Recently, I had that spring fever of getting my blonde hair back!
I was dark brown (like really dark level 4) and I know it would be a long (& hard for my hair) process.

I decided to go for a level seven for my roots and a lot of highlights blonde everywhere. Blonde hair = bleach! Bleach = ouch you can have a hay head if you are not careful!
Of course it took 2 times, and my hair was so ugly that I would like to wear a hat forever.

I look like a clown or a cheap version of a mermaid : cheap dirt orange and yellow blonde !
My hair was broken & I was looking alllllll over the web to find a trick to have a pretty blonde without the ugly copper and yellow. And most of all without having to dye them again (read hurt them again).


  •  I saw a youtube video of a girl who put violet shampoo on her dry hair for 30 minutes then rince.  Happy me. IT WORKS! I have to repeat 3 times in the same week to have a great smoke color more natural.  I personnally used the brand  Joico:


Image result for violet shampoo

  • After you did that, always wash your hair with violet shampoo and conditionner. My favorite one are from l'oreal Paris :  Ever Pure. The only con for this conditioner and shampoo, the iris smell is really strong and you have to get used to it.
  • The price is good 6,72 $ (at Walmart) for the conditionner.
L'Oreal Paris EverPure Blonde Conditioner 8.5 FL OZ

  • Last but not least, Always , always treat your hair. They are damaged and it's not pretty to see a head who look like hay. So treat them with love for a couple weeks. My favorite blonde treatment is from Goldwell. Only 60 seconds, perfect for the shower !
Related image


Because Blonde have more fun they say ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment