Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Change your glasses for less than 40 $!







I have to wear glasses since i'm 12 years old & before I discover that you can buy them online, I used to wear the same pair for a very long time due to their cost. (Those are sooo expensive)

A few years ago I discover the website : www.zennioptical.com a super website with really low price glasses (from 6,99 to 40 $) with a good quality. They have a lot of differents styles & models and the shipping is fast (usually around 2 weeks) I order a lot from them & it is a good website to use. 

BUT! Recently I order from Firmoo ! www.firmoo.com .. AND WOW! I was amazed by the quality of the frame but also the quality of the glasses. Plus, they give you an amazing quality case to put them on. The shipping was fast (a week!) & I am more than satisfied!


More than that..... My Boyfriend order a pair too. They are truly amazing but they don't fit on him like he expected. Guess what ? Just an email at the company and BOOM they are sending a new pair for free! 
Their moto is to have a 100 % satisfied customer. Their service is fast & really good. 
I didn't have to argue to have my money back or to exchange them, they just say don't worry we will send you another pair for free.

The more beautiful on that site is that you can find coupon to have better discount. They have BOGO sale, 15 % off, free shipping etc. You can always find something. 
We use the bogo sale and we have 2 beautifuls  pair of glasses for 61 $ (shipping and antireflective include)

Zenni is a good website if you want to try but Firmoo is way more quality & the design are super modern!

If you want to take a look at their IG :

@zennioptical 
@firmoo

You can also use the # : #firmoo #firmoooptical and you will see a lot of pictures that will help you choose the one that fit you!

You have another site to suggest ? You love Firmoo too ? Comment below ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment